Fully Autonomous UV-C Disinfection Robot
UVD Robots stands for UV Disinfection Robots – and that is what we develop. We utilize the effects of high intensity light sources to think disruptive robot technology in ways that improve work environment, patient safety levels and operational efficiency for customers.
UV Disinfection solution increases patient safety
▪ Kills 99.99% of all bacteria
▪ Disinfects in 10 min*
** for a regular 25 m2 patient room which includes a toilet
The UVD Robot :
▪ A fully autonomous mobile robot emitting concentrated UV-C light onto infectious hotspots in patient
rooms and operating rooms, supporting the normal cleaning routines.
▪ Prevents and reduce the spread of infectious microorganisms in the environment by breaking down their DNA structure.
▪ Safe, reliable and user friendly as it can be operated by the hospital’s cleaning staff.
▪ Reducing hospital acquired infection rates and operating costs.
UVC light Effectiveness
UVC light disinfection technology eliminates any remaining pathogens after manual cleaning processes, such as:
▪ Clostridium difficile (C.diff)
▪ Staphylococcus aureus
▪ Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
▪ Vancomycin-resistant Entercoccus faecailis (VRE)
▪ Novel Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2
The closer the disinfection solution can get to the objects, the greater the intensity becomes. Current disinfection solutions on the market have to be placed manually in the hospital room by the healthcare personnel.
The UV Disinfection Robot is the only disinfection solution capable of locating and positioning itself in the hospital room and getting close enough to all critical objects during the 10 minutes of disinfection process.
▪ Autonomous mobile solution
▪ Fast and efficient disinfection process
▪ Easy to install and use
▪ Standard process without manual influence
UVC beaming distance is important